Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year 2015

We stayed home for New Years eve but our neighbours Auntie Francoise and Uncle Heinz invited me (and Dave & Alanea too) for dinner on Tuesday before New Years eve, they live in Switerland but have a nice house next to me.  We went for a nice walk to the vineyard Domaine des Planes and were surprised that Mimosa flowers were blooming on the trees.  We walked on the beach one day and watched the surfers so it has been pretty good.  I like walking but I think that I am having some trouble hearing as good as when I was younger.  Dave carries me when I get tired but most of the time I walk.  Uncle Brad is coming to visit on April 3 for 2 days.  Alanea bought a Gallette du Roi.  It is a round cake with a prize inside.  Uncle Heinz got the prize.  Today is January 3 2015.  I am looking forward to having a wonderful year.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment