Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

This my 13th Christmas with Alanea & Dave.  I am very happy with everything  Here are some nice photos.

The weather has been very good, cool but sunny for the past few days.  I have to wear my hoodie jacket that Alanea bought for me.  Dave takes me everywhere and we get an early start every morning.

January 1st will soon be here.  I hope that the weather stays sunny because Dave said it can only get warmer.  The Mimosas will soon be blooming and that is another photo / blog post for sure.  This year they flowers on the trees should be brilliant / brilliant.

Alanea just received the NCIS New Orleans ornament today in the mail from her sister in Toronto.  She went there on vacation 2 weeks ago.  Holy Creole Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment