Friday, January 24, 2014

Announcing the arrival of my new friend Chester


There he is Chester the newest little boy in Guildford, UK, my big secret news.  He is hiding under a book shelf / catch all shelf area at the bottom of the main staircase.  I know where he is, I was there once.  Uncle James always has nice shoes.  Soon he will know the whole house and likely sit half way up those stairs.  Uncle Brad and James sure are lucky to have a nice little boy like that to come home to now.  James has a new job and does not have to go away on long flights anymore.  Uncle Brad has had a little scare that might make him reconsider long hours and take a little time off when he can.  Uncle Brad needs to take a later train to work or an earlier one home.  I have been very patiently waiting to share my news about Chester and Dave is proud of me.  Dave says Alanea will want more pictures but for now I am waiting for Alanea to come home from 4 days in Greece.  Dave is going to make another pizza tonight but I get nothing because my belly ain't what it used to be.  A bientot.  Tiff


No comments:

Post a Comment