Monday, August 5, 2013

Another Jazz Festival

This time Alanea & Dave took me to the Jazz festival at Chateau Berne outside of Lorgues a 45 minute drive from my house.  Dave rides through Lorgues all of the time with the cycling group.  What a time I had dancing and eating food despite the heat and it was HOT HOT HOT.  The band was fabulous and I was very happy when Alanea took me walking in the cool grass.  Chateau Berne is a big, elegant and classy winery with an equally elegant hotel (Alanea and I fit right in but Dave is not so elegant even with his shaved legs).  Chateau Berne has the biggest wine sales outlet that I have ever seen, it is truly an upscale place with a helicopter pad and mountain bike trails.  The wine is not as good as some, Dave says, but they sure try hard with square bottles and a very broad selection.  I just like to go and eat, but Dave won't let me eat dessert.  This is a keeper, we will go again prochain annee.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment