Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My best friends at Christmas 2012



Oscar sent me a Christmas picture and here it is.  We had oysters and Champagne last night.  Dave is an old shucker from away back and Alanea makes very good risotto with (Canadian) scallops.  Alanea spoke to her mother last night on Face Time a really cool computer thing on her iMac.  See the screen.  I am going to Italy tomorrow for a few days in a nice hotel that Alanea booked on Marriott points.  She is very lucky to have those points because the hotel costs almost nothing and they upgrade me to a superior room.  This is our 3d Christmas in France and it is very quiet here.  I am going for a big Christmas day walk in a few minutes.  Enjoy the photos more to come especially after Italy.  If you have questions let me know.  See you soon Oscar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment