Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas season 2012

It is Christmas time again (my 11th Christmas) so Dave said I had to get to work on my Blogger.  I don't know what to say except that it is going to be a nice Christmas even if there is no snow LOL.  I will post every day from now until Dec 26th when I go to Italy with Dave and Alanea.  When I come back on Jan 1 I will have more photos and stories.  My friend Cargo sent me a nice card so I am posting that first.  Oscar send me a card too.  Dave made Chestnut flour pancakes today so that photo is on the Blogger too.  I was going to get my picture with Santa Claus at Carrefour but Dave would not take me because he wanted to go into the store and I am banned from Carrefour just because I have 4 feet.  OK so get ready I will post every day until Dec 26th.


1 comment: