Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October in Southern France


It is October and the weather is cooler, the rain is falling and I like it better than hot hot hot.  I went for a walk this morning with Dave to one of my favorite places, The National Water Ski Teams lake.  There is a nice place for me to walk there.  Dave took a few pictures of the our terrasse, garden and olive orchard behind or house.  You should compare the garden with the earlier blog when the garden was newly planted.  Dave was a Benevole (volunteer) at a mountain bike race on Friday.  The race is the Roc d'Azur and there are 20,000 entrants in 6 or 8 different races.  Dave has posted a picture of the water station at the peak of the 80 km race with 2000 riders.  I am very busy these days watching Alanea work while Dave tends to a few properties.  Dave is curious about what followers would like to see on this blog.  Send him a note or email fitt50ish@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment