Monday, July 2, 2012

Notice to followers

I must apologize for the lack of posts.  The camera (2 years old and out of warantee) will not work, the shutter button is not working, so much for Nikon quality.  He will get another camera soon.  I am hot and lazy.  It will not rain, it is Toronto humide (weird for southern France), and relentlessly 32 degrees in the shade.  My favorite place is the clik clak couch in the office under the window and Alanea makes sure that the shutters are closed and the window open for a breeze for me.  It is getting busy here with more tourists on the roads and beaches.  Alanea just got back from her 20th trip (without me) to Moscow.  I am not very happy when she goes but she always comes back.  I will try to find a nice photo in the archives.  That is a bicycle made from profiteroles.  Dave hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment