Sunday, June 28, 2015

New adventure every day

Yesterday Dave and Alanea took me for a car ride because I would not let them go without me and I know that I am welcome everywhere, unlike Old Dave.  They took me to a new sales office at Chateau D'Esclans on the route to Callas.  The old sales cave was rustic and small and I have been there many times but the new one is very nice with a painting of the Chateau on the wall.  Alanea was totally thrilled because she met Sacha Lichine the owner of D'Esclans, he is a legend in the wine business and produces some of the best rose in the world.  He is a big guy and very friendly with me.  Alanea bought wine and got a wooden wine box for books.  She took photos of the Hydrangeas that line the driveway.  They have very good wine, Alanea says.  After we finished at D'Esclans we went for lunch in Callas which is always nice and then drove home the long and twisty way.  I always sit on a chair and watch people eat.  The roads here can be twisty but we always get to where we are going.
Today I went walking on the beach and Dave brushed my teeth and gave me a bath when we got home.  I am feeling tired now because it is hot here but as long as Alanea does not move around too much I don't have to follow her.  The tourists are starting to fill the roads so I won't be going too far for a few weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment