Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Alanea's trip to Paris

Well Alanea had an exciting time in Paris visiting with all of her friends and getting “culture”.  She really likes that museum stuff and all those restaurants!!!  I stayed home with Dave and relaxed in the back yard.

My excitement of the week was visiting the vet yesterday and getting stabbed (blood work) which I passed with flying colours and the vet told me I was “vraiment gentil” and gave me 2 cookies. 

So here are some pictures from the Paris trip.  A special shout out to Audrey (she is in the photo with Laura, Gene and her little sister Clara.  Laura told Alanea that Audrey reads my blog and wondered how I could type…..so Audrey “hi” to  you from me and some things need to remain a secret.

The other pics are from the Jacquemart Andre museum.  She and Nan had a lovely brunch in the cafe which has a Tiepolo fresco on the ceiling…..blah, blah blah.  The lion looks scary though.






No comments:

Post a Comment