Thursday, March 6, 2014

Italy

I do like car riding except when the roads are windy then I can get an upset belly.  This trip was good because Uncle Rick drove his car like a star.  I went to Milano with Rick, Karin, Alanea and of course old Dave.  Dave carried me when I got tired of walking and I did not get to go in the churches or the Last Supper by Leonardo De Vinci but Dave told me all about it.  Jesus was OK.  I did go to the Duomo, but stood outside.  I went to lunches at nice places and had gelato at KOKO.  Alanea went to La Scala for a lighted tour of the theatre while Dave and I walked around and looked cool.   The apartment was huge and I did not mind staying alone a few times while Dave took care of Alanea instead of me.  I share old Dave sometimes.  Here are some photos.  Milan is a nice place, very civilized.  Dave bought sexy Castelli bike bib shorts, he thinks they will make him look like a hot young Italian cyclist, Alanea just shakes he head at Dave.  I would go to Milano again.




No comments:

Post a Comment