Monday, November 7, 2011

What a crazy week for me.













The rain came down from the sky like I have never seen, Dave said it was worse than June 15, 2010 when we had bad flooding in the neighbourhood, lots of fancy emergency equipment and Pompiers. This time there was more rain however the flooding was contained to the lowest areas. That said the water was almost over the main road. Roquebrune Sur Argens remains closed to traffic and Dave had to go the long way to Castorama (like home depot) because he wants to build a mezzanine. Pierre and Claire left on Friday, Heinz and Francoise will come soon. George and Birgit are freezing in Demark, Alex is driving all over the Var and Anne went to England on Sunday after a drive to Nice in the pouring rain. Dave misses Alanea but gets a lot of work done while she is in Canada visiting her dear mother. I took a few pics enjoy. In case you are feeling sorry for me, in January and February it will be sunny and 15 degrees. I will have lunch outside with Alanea and Dave on New Years day. Dave says that I am starting to stink from walking in the rain so I am going to hide now.

No comments:

Post a Comment