Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Resting now

Alanea is back from Canada and her trip to Russia is completed.  She did very well in Russia she is the only person in the whole world to sign a new client in Russia for the past year.  Mr. P cannot keep Alanea down for long.  At least that's what Dave says.  I went to the beach today with Dave and Alanea before Dave unceremoniously dumped me at Margo the groomer's shop.  If Dave thinks she is so pretty maybe he should go and have a haircut there instead of leaving me.  I must admit it tickles when she trims my dickie do.  I love the beach and Alanea has to pick me up or I won't go to the car, I really run at the beach but sometimes Dave has to protect me from big dogs.  I can handle myself but it makes Dave feel good to step up from time to time.  I will post a photo tomorrow of me with my new haircut, right now I am watching NCIS with Alanea.  There's a photo of old Dave in the village and a photo of Margo's car.  I like her but I don't like getting my hair cut.  That's me shopping at Castorama (the French Home Depot).



No comments:

Post a Comment