Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pizza in France



For those who may have wondered whether Dave still makes the best Pizza in the whole world here is proof that while some things change others just get better. Our big pizza stone is with close friends but the little one works just fine. The dough is so good that Dave cannot duplicate it yet. He buys it at La Napole in Saint Aygulf. Everything other than the dough is Dave's own creation (well he bought tomato paste). Olives, roasted peppers (I love red peppers so much), lots of garlic, small tomatoes, corgettes, mozzarella on half and feta on the other half. There is a big bottle of Italian wine behind the pizza that did not last long once Dave got the pizza in the oven. Today Alanea is cooking a chicken marbaya (spelling). I am sleeping because it is raining for the 1st time in many weeks. I had to poop in the rain, then I walked on the clean floor with muddy feet. Monday I go to the groomers and will post a nice picture of my new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment