Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011



As this is my Blog I have the awesome responsibility and pleasure of wishing all of my loyal followers and friends a very Merry Christmas. Dave got me this lovely hat that Alanea says makes me look cute. I am not so sure about the cute referrence but if I can scam an extra cookie or 2 and sleep half of the night with Alanea in her bed by looking cute so be it.



We have had a good year. Alanea has been working hard, Dave is riding strong and travelled to Canada in August. Alanea went to Canada in November and I stayed here all year because I have an International Pet Passport. They both play golf which is a "pain in the ass" because I have to stay home alone.



Dave was granted French residency yesterday but was fined 220 Euros for being illegal for a year.

My world is good. So is yours if you let it be.


Have a great 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment