Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dave & Alanea's boat trip to St. Tropez without me!!!











































Dave said it was too hot to take me, so Anne my friend came over to watch me and let me out for a nice pee. Here are a few pictures. There is a pic of Alanea on the Espadon (boat) to St. Tropez, an aweful looking scultpure, St Maxime from the boat, skinny models at a photo shoot on the street, inside a fancy shoe store that uncle James would like and Dave on the same boat. St. Tropez is hard to get to by car because of the traffic so Dave and Alanea took the boat from Les Issambre, they were very POSH (port out starboard home). They had a very nice lunch at a little restaurant (Petrus). John McEnroe was scheduled to play tennis at a specially constructed court across the street from the restaurant last evening. Dave concluded that he will never drive to St Tropez again as the boat is so easy and he can drink at lunch. Sorry about the lack of updates, please sign up as a follower and let me know how you like this blog. If enough people like it maybe it will be a hit and I can buy more biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment